ID 230 · IATF 16949 – 3rd party Auditor – Qualification
Only the training and professional development of the VDA QMC as a training organization of the German IATF Oversights is authorized in the German-speaking countries to offer the qualification as IATF 3rd-party auditor. The focus is set on teaching specialist knowledge and application competence with the objective of preparing you for the responsible tasks in the IATF certification process.
• You will be familiar with the automotive-specific process approach, process identification and interactions as well as process performance and monitoring.
• You will be familiar with the requirements for stage 1 readiness assessment, stage 2 audit, and customer-specific requirements.
• You will be familiar with the requirements for surveillance audits, recertification audits, and transfer audits.
• You will be able to carry out audit planning and deviation management in a technically correct manner.
• You will be able to prepare audit reports accordingly.
Concept and Methods
The qualification consists of a 4-day face-to-face training.
Classroom training includes individual and group exercises, tests and homework. The ADP initial exam takes place one to three months after the training, separate registrationis not required for this. The exact date is specified in the booking system for the respective qualification.
Current DIN EN ISO 9001 certification auditors
Prerequisites for Attendance
Admission to the training is granted only by an IATF-approved certification body and after successful review of your application.
Upon successful completion of the examination, you will receive an IATF certificate with registered numbering and will be added to the IATF database as a new 3rd-party auditor.
This provides evidence of your qualification as a 3rd-party ISO/TS 16949 auditor based on the IATF requirements.
The German-language publications of the IATF, the QM system standard IATF 16949: 2016, the IATF certification requirements and the IATF Auditor Guide are available in our webshop.