ID 319 · VDA 6.7 – Process Auditor for Production Equipment – Qualification
In manufacturing, there is an increasing demand for customized products in small quantities. No order is like the other and change requests from the customers during current production is not uncommon. Products and processes need to be constantly re-thought, calculated, constructed, machines retooled and workers re-trained. This is where the VDA Standard 6.7 comes in: with process audits for individual production and workshop production, customer requirements can be met optimally. More stable processes are achieved, and error costs and material waste are minimized. You will acquire the necessary competencies in this training.
• You will be able to explain the significance and areas of application of the process audit according to VDA 6.7.
• You will be able to prepare, perform, evaluate and follow up audits according to the VDA 6.7 standard.
• You will be familiar with the interrelationships between system, process and product audits as well as the contents and application of the potential analysis.
• You will analyze complex processes in a technically correct manner and identify corresponding potential for improvement.
• You will be able to carry out a comparable supplier evaluation using the specified evaluation logic.
• You will gain confidence in monitoring implemented improvement measures.
• You will be able to assess the effectiveness of improvement measures.
Concept and Methods
You are requested to bring suitable processes from your own company for the training. From these, different examples will be selected with which you will practice analyzing and auditing in group work and role plays in order to promote the transfer of what you have learned into your own working practice.
Special emphasis is placed on opportunities to exchange experiences.
• Internal and external auditors
• Process owners
• Quality managers
• Project managers
• Planners in individual production and workshop production
Prerequisites for Attendance
Knowledge of the specific management system requirements of the VDA 6.4 body of rules is advantageous.
Certificate of Qualification
After passing the knowledge test (Multiple-Choice-Test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.
VDA Volume 6.7