ID 375 · VDA 6.4 – 3rd party Auditor – Examination
The examination for 3rd-party auditor offers the possibility to acquire the formal evidence to be allowed to perform 3rd-party audits.
Admission is only granted after successful review of the application.
Prerequisites for Attendance
The prerequisites vary depending on the auditor‘s area of activity (see application form), including
• Knowledge of DIN EN ISO 9001
• Professional experience in the automotive production resources industry
• Certificate of qualification 1st/2nd/3rd party auditor VDA 6.4
For 3rd party auditors, registration for the examination may only be carried out by a certification company approved by the VDA QMC.
The exam includes:
• written exam with 40 questions (60 minutes)
• oral exam consisting of preparation phase (30 minutes) and interview (20 minutes)
For preparation, the training material handed out during VDA training (incl. standards) is admitted and must be brought along on the examination day.
After passing the examination, you will receive a certificate with a registered number and the attendant entry into the database for 3rd party Auditors.