ID 415 · Automotive Core Tools (ACT) for Quality Management in the Automotive Industry
Successful project work requires knowledge of planning processes and methods, along with an understanding of how the methods are related. You will become familiar with the basic tools of quality management and learn how to apply them in an efficient and targeted manner. The training provides an overview of the current status and application of the Core Tools in the automotive and supply industry, with the aim of improving relations with customers and suppliers, ensuring high process and product quality, solving problems that occur systematically, and avoiding the repetition of faults.
The options for use are discussed in detail.
So the Automotive Core Tools are tried-and-tested methods required in quality planning and steering. They include tools such as advance quality planning (maturity level assurance and advance product quality planning), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Measurement System Analysis (VDA 5 and MSA), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), VDA 2 and Production Process and Product Approval, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and the 8D method.
• You understand the importance of the Automotive Core Tools in the automotive industry.
• You are familiar with the individual methods and their structures.
• You know what differentiates the various methods, and what they have in common.
• You are familiar with the areas of application of various methods and can apply them appropriately in the product development process.
Concept and Methods
The methods and procedural models are presented, discussed and illustrated using examples from actual practice. The program alternates between lectures and group work. The group tasks help the participants to transfer the lessons learned to their own professional practice. Brief case studies are used to illustrate the practical relevance of the tools. Special attention is paid to opportunities for sharing experiences.
This training is aimed at:
• Employees in product and process development or in production,
• Managers wishing to obtain an overview of the Core Tools for quality management and how they are interrelated, so they can use this expertise to strengthen their organization,
• Prospective process and system auditors.
Prerequisites for Attendance
Basic knowledge of quality management in the automotive industry is an advantage.
Certificate of Qualification
After passing the knowledge test (Multiple-Choice-Test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.