ID 433 · Agile Collaboration in the Automotive Sector
Agile Collaboration means that contractor’s and customer’s development teams cooperate across organizational borders in an agile manner – and frequently also in a scaled agile
manner – in order to develop a product together.
The automotive industry has recognized the need to formalize this style of cooperation and has published a set of guidelines for Agile Collaboration across company borders.
This training explains how the various levels of Agile Collaboration might be set up, and which agile roles, meetings and artifacts are useful at these levels.
• You are familiar with the foundations of Agile Collaboration.
• You can select a project structure and flesh it out to enable you to engage effectively in Agile Collaboration with your customers or suppliers across organizational borders.
Concept and Methods
Alternating lectures and interactive individual and group exercises, plus a series of case studies each building on the one before, help participants transfer the lessons learned to their
own professional practice. Special attention is paid to the options for sharing experiences.
• Agile practitioners
• Project leaders and product managers
• Managers, employees in purchasing and marketing who wish to obtain an overview of the topic
Prerequisites for Attendance
• Practical experience with agile approaches, particularly Scrum or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) – as a Product Owner, Scrum Master or other team member
• Basic knowledge of automotive standards, in particular Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262 Road Vehicles – Functional Safety
Certificate of Attendance
At the end of the training, you will receive an attendance certificate.
VDA Volume Agile Collaboration