471/23-03 VDA 5 – Measurement and Test Processes. Suitability, Planning, Management
VDA QMC, 10117, Berlin
1200.00 EUR (excl. tax)
Booking for someone else? Add them to your Contacts
Date of Birth:
Yes, I agree to the use of my data and confirm that I have read and accept the
Yes, I have read and accepted the
General Terms and Conditions
Yes, I have read and accepted the
Terms and Conditions for VDA QMC Examination Administration
Yes, the billing address specified above is correct, and timely settlement of the invoice is guaranteed.
ID 471 · VDA 5 – Measurement and Test Processes. Suitability, Planning, Management
Several standards and guidelines exist that spell out the requirements for identifying and handling uncertainties in measurement and testing processes. Companies face many issues in this area, particularly in the organization and certification of their quality management systems.
The training explains how to determine the suitability of measurement and testing processes, and how testing processes are planned and carried out. Here product development is integrated into the testing process. The program highlights the fluid borders between the related processes of test equipment management, test planning and test process management (incl. the defined roles). It also focuses on protecting against the risks associated with measurement and testing processes. This two-day seminar covers all the topics surrounding measurement systems, measuring processes and testing processes.
• You can apply the methods set out in VDA Volume 5 in your own practice.
• You can protect against the risks associated with measurement and testing processes.
• You know how to select the criteria for procuring your measuring and testing equipment.
• You can recognize and quantify the factors that affect the suitability of the testing process.
• You can document the suitability of the measuring system and the measuring process, and you know how to handle expanded measurement uncertainties at the limits of the specification.
• You are able to circumvent unsuitable measurement and testing processes.
• You can evaluate the suitability of attributive testing processes.
Concept and Methods
The training combines compact lectures, intensive group work and feedback from an experienced trainer. Special attention is paid to trying out and practicing the specific activities in test process management using practical examples.
This training is aimed at:
• Employees who plan the measuring and testing processes, and/or procure, calibrate or operate test equipment,
• Employees working in product design and tolerance specification,
• Employees at companies that produce measuring equipment and apparatus.
Prerequisites for Attendance
1-3 years of professional experience in measurement technology and/or inspection equipment management – or comparable professional experience
Basic knowledge of statistics (e.g. Gaussian, normal distribution, Anova, etc.)
Basic knowledge of VDA 5, 2nd edition 2011
Certificate of Qualification
After passing the knowledge test (Multiple-Choice-Test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.
VDA Volume 5
Fully Booked and/or Registration has closed
Last few places available and/or Registration will be closing soon
10/22/2024 - 10/23/2024
Live Online Training
Join the waiting list to get email notification when places become available
Date of Birth