471/24-01 VDA 5 – Measurement and Inspection Processes. Capability, Planning, Management
Live Online Training
1000.00 EUR (excl. tax)
Bei Buchung bis zum 31.12.2023 gewähren wir einen Frühbucherrabatt in Höhe von 10 %.
Booking for someone else? Add them to your Contacts
Date of Birth:
Yes, I agree to the use of my data and confirm that I have read and accept the
Yes, I have read and accepted the
General Terms and Conditions
Yes, I have read and accepted the
Terms and Conditions for VDA QMC Examination Administration
Yes, the billing address specified above is correct, and timely settlement of the invoice is guaranteed.
ID 471 · VDA 5 – Measurement and Inspection Processes. Capability, Planning, Management
Several standards and guidelines exist that spell out the requirements for identifying and handling uncertainties in measurement and inspection processes. Companies face many issues in this area, particularly in the organization and certification of their quality management systems.
The training explains how to determine the capability of measurement and inspection processes, and how inspection processes are planned and carried out. Here product development is integrated into the inspection process. The program highlights the fluid borders between the related processes of inspection equipment management, inspection planning and inspection process management (incl. the defined roles). It also focuses on protecting against the risks associated with measurement and inspection processes. This two-day seminar covers all the topics surrounding measurement systems, measuring processes and inspection processes.
• You can apply the methods set out in VDA Volume 5 in your own practice.
• You can protect against the risks associated with measurement and inspection processes.
• You know how to select the criteria for procuring your measuring and inspection equipment.
• You can recognize and quantify the factors that affect the suitability of the inspection process.
• You can document the suitability of the measuring system and the measuring process, and you know how to handle expanded measurement uncertainties at the limits of the specification.
• You are able to deal with non-capable measurement and inspection processes.
• You can evaluate the suitability of attributive inspection processes.
Concept and Methods
The training combines compact lectures, intensive group work and feedback from an experienced trainer. Special attention is paid to trying out and practicing the specific activities in inspection process management using practical examples.
This training is aimed at:
• Employees who
plan and/or execute the measuring and inspection processes, and/or procure, calibrate or operate inspection equipment,
• Employees working in product design and tolerance specification,
• Employees at companies that produce measuring equipment and apparatus.
Prerequisites for Attendance
1-3 years of professional experience in measurement technology and/or inspection equipment management – or comparable professional experience
Basic knowledge of statistics (e.g. Gaussian, normal distribution, Anova, etc.)
Basic knowledge of VDA 5, 2nd edition 2011
Certificate of Qualification
After passing the knowledge test (Multiple-Choice-Test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.
VDA Volume 5
No other dates available for this training.
Email for invoicing (ZUGFeRD)
Join the waiting list to get email notification when places become available
Date of Birth