ID 633 · VDA Field Quality Engineering (FQE)
The VDA volume Field Failure Analysis and its embedding in the IATF 16949 underscore the demand for a comprehensive and methodical approach to field failure analysis and its implementation within a quality management system. In addition, the VDA audit standard Field Failure Analysis has been integrated into the new edition, and it provides an assessable base for the systematic fulfillment of internal and customer-specific requirements. As a consequence, there is also a change in the requirements for field quality engineering as to control and monitoring of field failure analysis processes as well as the support of internal and external claimants.
In this training, you will gain an overall systemic understanding of the supply chain, as well as learning methodical approaches to preventive and reactive field failure elimination processes.
• You will be familiar with the tasks, processes and interfaces in field quality engineering and cooperation in the supply chain in the field failure elimination process.
• You will be familiar with the general principles, the product development process, field failure analysis and field data management.
• You will be familiar with essential statements of the GDPR and how to handle personal information.
• You will be familiar with the “No Trouble Found (NTF)” project.
• You will know how to design a measures management system.
• You will know how to implement risk prevention and risk management.
Concept and Methods
The training alternates between technical presentations and group work. Group work supports the transfer of what has been learned into your own working practice. Special emphasis is placed on opportunities to exchange experiences.
Executives and personnel from development, quality assurance, warranty, sales and other areas who want to acquire additional qualification in complaints management, field data analysis, failure analysis and failure elimination processes.
Prerequisites for Attendance
• Knowledge of failure analysis in the supply chain
• Knowledge of process and system audits
Certificate of Qualification
After passing the knowledge test (Multiple-Choice-Test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.