The tool offers the following functions
The VDA Automotive Cybersecurity Management System Audit Tool (VDA ACSMS Audit Tool) supports the systematic and structured auditing based on the questions and evaluation rules of the VDA Red Volume Automotive Cybersecurity Management System Audit. This audit checks the implementation of the requirements for an ACSMS according to UNECE Regulation No. 155.
- Supported Languages: English, German, Chinese
- Evaluation and documentation of ACSMS audits
- Extended findings with internal comments and images
- PDF audit report including the action plan and images
- Creation of print questionnaires for selectable question blocksManaging of findings and action plans
- Action plan report print
- Export of the action plan as an excel file
- Offline capability with browser cache (Progressive Web App)
- Browser database containing all previous reports
- Automatic updates
- Report design with individual company logo
- Saving and Loading of all reports of the tool for exchange and versioning
- Tablet support (apart from Apple iOS)
- Further information can be found in the Wiki https://infosysc.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ACSMS. Support: The product is supported in English and German only. We have a service desk ready to answer your questions.
Purchase of the license: The purchase of the personal single user license (Named User License) for the VDA ACSMS Tool is done via the VDA QMC-Webshop.
You have the chance to test our product. You can request a test license here https://test.vda-qmc-tools.de